The Annual Oxford Day School 2019, in partnership with Oxford Preservation Trust, will explore The Painted Room, its wall paintings and the plants depicted, together with the wider history of the Oxford taverns and the Shakespeare connection.
- Dr Kathryn Davies, Vice- Chair of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation
- Professor Stephen Harris, Department of Plant Sciences, University of Oxford
- Mr Julian Munby, Head of Buildings Archaeology, Oxford Archaeology
- Dr Elizabeth Sandis, Leverhulme Fellow, The Shakespeare Institute
- Mrs Deborah Dance, Director, Oxford Preservation Trust
- Dr Fiona McCall, Departmental lecturer in Local and Social History at the University of Oxford Department for Continuing Education and a Fellow of Kellogg College Oxford